We've talked a lot about the dramatic decline in oil that started in July of 2014, almost a year and a half ago. Oil has continued to make new lows since then, and most recently breached its 2015 lows as the chart below illustrates. This is the lowest oil has been since February of 2009.
Personally, I bought at $44, and am ready to buy again in the low to mid 30s -- and in a larger quantity. $33 is a great level to buy, in my opinion, and if the market can put in an accumulation pattern on the weekly chart in the low 30s, I think the case to buy will be especially compelling.
Personally, I bought at $44, and am ready to buy again in the low to mid 30s -- and in a larger quantity. $33 is a great level to buy, in my opinion, and if the market can put in an accumulation pattern on the weekly chart in the low 30s, I think the case to buy will be especially compelling.
WTI Oil Plummets Lower, Hasn't Been This Low Since February of 2009
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire