Hello Members,
I was hoping that somebody could point me to a broker or brokers that have fixed low spreads and a fast execution speed... I am a scalper and really need this. I love to trade when the market is moving fast (the nights for me) but the spread sometimes is so crazy and I can't ever take small profits because of the price to pay to enter.
Thank you so much.
On another note, and a completely separate question, is there any broker that guarantees the stop loss price? Sometimes price moves so quickly or gaps past my stop loss and I get exited on next available price. Does any broker guarantee the stop loss price?
Thank you.
I was hoping that somebody could point me to a broker or brokers that have fixed low spreads and a fast execution speed... I am a scalper and really need this. I love to trade when the market is moving fast (the nights for me) but the spread sometimes is so crazy and I can't ever take small profits because of the price to pay to enter.
Thank you so much.
On another note, and a completely separate question, is there any broker that guarantees the stop loss price? Sometimes price moves so quickly or gaps past my stop loss and I get exited on next available price. Does any broker guarantee the stop loss price?
Thank you.
Which Brokers have Fixed Spread and Fast Execution?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire