Hello all.
I am new to this site and new to trading but I have an issue that I am unable to get a correct answer from anyone so maybe you can help me. Recently I opened an account with a 2 brokers and they where both on GMT time so I could do spreading but one of the Brokers changed the time zone to GMT +3 so how do I go around the spreading with this change. The expiry time don't match
Regards
Gary F
I am new to this site and new to trading but I have an issue that I am unable to get a correct answer from anyone so maybe you can help me. Recently I opened an account with a 2 brokers and they where both on GMT time so I could do spreading but one of the Brokers changed the time zone to GMT +3 so how do I go around the spreading with this change. The expiry time don't match
Regards
Gary F
Tmes zones
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire