Default Free e-book "Mind Control for the Forex Market"
Hey newbies! I know exactly how you feel. Forex is new and exciting. It's truly the best market in the world for trading. I love it. I have been trading for years, so my experience has been vast. I was an equities trader prior to forex, so I have different insight. I recently wrote a small e-guide to help traders.
If you have the wrong mindset for trading, you will suffer. My guide talks about things no one else will really tell you. When you work for someone else, you can't always speak your mind freely. So, the guy helping you at the big firm or broker may not tell you what you need to know.
Read the guide and see if it helps you. It will challenge your thinking and probably some of the things you think you learned so far.
Get the guide here for free! I published it to Amazon as well, but I am giving it away free for a short time as well.
bookpic.png
Mind Control for the Forex Market.pdf
Hey newbies! I know exactly how you feel. Forex is new and exciting. It's truly the best market in the world for trading. I love it. I have been trading for years, so my experience has been vast. I was an equities trader prior to forex, so I have different insight. I recently wrote a small e-guide to help traders.
If you have the wrong mindset for trading, you will suffer. My guide talks about things no one else will really tell you. When you work for someone else, you can't always speak your mind freely. So, the guy helping you at the big firm or broker may not tell you what you need to know.
Read the guide and see if it helps you. It will challenge your thinking and probably some of the things you think you learned so far.
Get the guide here for free! I published it to Amazon as well, but I am giving it away free for a short time as well.
bookpic.png
Mind Control for the Forex Market.pdf
Free e-book "Mind Control for the Forex Market"
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire