I have chosen FBS for the following reasons I think good, well-known international company, wide renown marked by numerous awards and prizes, positive feedback and reputation, convenient trading conditions, recommendation from a relative, a friend, a colleague, etc.
I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.
I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asI think good, floating spread starting from 0.2 pip, minimum deposit 5USD, 5 account types for all levels of clients, leverage from 1:1 to 1:2000, All trading strategies and EAs allowed, Metatrader 4 for PC, Android and Apple
I have contacted FBS Customer support and got answers to all my questions.
I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asI think good, floating spread starting from 0.2 pip, minimum deposit 5USD, 5 account types for all levels of clients, leverage from 1:1 to 1:2000, All trading strategies and EAs allowed, Metatrader 4 for PC, Android and Apple
About FBS Broker
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire