It can stay oversold for a long time. This chart is an example of it.
I have another chart around one of the threads somewhere that has an area marked that the value area is between 33-30. I have had that chart up for months now. Seems as thought the talking heads are just now starting to talk about those numbers. On a historical chart it is the total bottom of a down cycle in the oil market. The "bust part".
Many of the smaller companies will no longer exist after this next down turn:(
I plan to add to my current BBEP position should PA reach into the value area anywhere between 33-30 which I truly believe it will.
Be Careful in there it is going to get even more volatile than it is presently.
I have another chart around one of the threads somewhere that has an area marked that the value area is between 33-30. I have had that chart up for months now. Seems as thought the talking heads are just now starting to talk about those numbers. On a historical chart it is the total bottom of a down cycle in the oil market. The "bust part".
Many of the smaller companies will no longer exist after this next down turn:(
I plan to add to my current BBEP position should PA reach into the value area anywhere between 33-30 which I truly believe it will.
Be Careful in there it is going to get even more volatile than it is presently.
YOU'VE HEARD THE SAYING
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire